What's old is new

This is my place to show off the items I would call vintage, things I have either refinished or kept as is and find interesting. I am still a kid at heart bringing home what some might call junk and am always in search of that buried treasure. I am not a picker and I am not a hoarder, working with my hands on my own time repairing or refinishing the things I find brings me peace of mind and time to myself to contemplate whatever has transpired in my life or time to just zone out and concentrate on the task at hand. Some items for sale or possible trade just ask..click on my profile and send me an email.







Saturday, February 4, 2012

Vernors Soda Fountain-Dansk Design Tray&Bowl-1940s advertising plaques-Fire King Polka Dot -Dorchester Dinnerware

 




















Lots of cool stuff, bought the light shade and found the lamp the next day at another thrift shop. Love the Atomic Amoeba pilsner glasses and polka dot Fire King bowls and mugs. Totally dig the 1940's 3-D advertising plaques, perfect for the man cave. Not sure what direction to go with the 1950's Vernors soda fountain, it's missing the badge on one side and no tap or pump, do I restore completely or just repaint and leave as is .

No comments:

Post a Comment