What's old is new

This is my place to show off the items I would call vintage, things I have either refinished or kept as is and find interesting. I am still a kid at heart bringing home what some might call junk and am always in search of that buried treasure. I am not a picker and I am not a hoarder, working with my hands on my own time repairing or refinishing the things I find brings me peace of mind and time to myself to contemplate whatever has transpired in my life or time to just zone out and concentrate on the task at hand. Some items for sale or possible trade just ask..click on my profile and send me an email.







Friday, March 30, 2012

Star Wars-Pyrex



It's been an extremely slow and quiet week hence the lack of anything of substance in this post. I finished a project and am about to undertake four chairs that are currently a train wreck, posts for the finished and new chairs to follow soon. AAANNNYYY way I picked up these nice Pyrex bowls and while digging amongst a pile of used flower pots in a dark cabinet at a second hand shop I spot a glint of gold and a hand. A little careful digging and a whole 25 Cents later (yes .25) and I'm the owner of a 1978 12inch tall General Mills Fun Group C-3PO action figure (not doll), kinda cool in a geeky way.

No comments:

Post a Comment